“Service above Self”
Rotary is much more than a networking club, although you will find that you make strong friendships and valuable business connections here. Rotarians are committed to making the world a better place, by applying their time, effort and financial resources to local and international service projects.
A member in good standing of our club must “sponsor” you for membership. The process is as follows:
- You attend at least one club meeting
- You and your sponsor complete the application form and submit it
- The Board of Directors will review your application and will announce to the Club, through the weekly newsletter, that your name is standing for membership consideration.
- After two weeks without objection, you will be invited to Rotary Club.
- A formal induction ceremony will take place at the next club meeting, where you receive your official welcome to the Club, along with name badge, Rotary pin, etc. Your dues will be payable the day of your induction (invoice will be in your kit).
- The Membership Committee will appoint an experienced Mentor to help you fully participate in the Club, introduce you to other members, answer any questions you may have and generally make you feel at home.
- The Membership Committee also has social events to help you become better acquainted with your new friends at Rotary. Events such as new member’s after-work socials help you to get to know Rotarians outside of the weekly meetings.